Tag Archives: scotch

35% of Men Say Beer is the Ultimate Man’s Drink, the Other 65% Are Wrong

Ask Men just released their 2011 Great Male Survey and it turns out that the majority of dudes (35%) consider beer to be the “ultimate man’s drink.” Whiskey came in second at 28% (I knew there was a reason it’s after beer in our blog title!), Scotch at 27%, “whatever Don Draper is drinking” (ugh) […]

Continue Reading

Guest Post: Blended Scotch Whisky Defined

Keith Wood is a Scotch whisky expert who runs the aptly-named site Whisky Emporium.  As we’re more whiskey with an “e” experts around here (you know, the stuff from Kentucky, not the Isle of Islay), Keith pinch hits from time to time when it comes to questions of Scotch.  In this case, Keith schools us […]

Continue Reading

Guest Post: Top 5 Scotch Whiskies for Noobs

As you can see from the name of this site, we like to talk about whiskey with an “e” around here, focusing on the wonders of American distilling.  But some folks are more worldly than us, and their interests in booze stretch far across the Atlantic.  They want to know more about Scotch whisky, or […]

Continue Reading